Nothing special Bout me..daaaaaa

My photo
music addict.food lovers .coff-a-holic.daddy's little girl.book lovers.Food lovers ..Love photography

December 20, 2009

owhh..my Dream..~

My Aim is my Dream
I always Dream about my Aim

And Dream and Dream about my aim
My Aim is not to dream, which comes and goes
But still, I Dream and Dream about my Aim

I Dream about my Aim to reach the Fame
To Reach Fame, I Dream about my Aim
To reach Fame, I should not only Aim, but I should climb the Beam

I Should Climb the Beam to have my Dream
When I acquire my Dream, I will acquire my Aim
Because my Dream is about my Aim
I have an Aim which will bring me the Fame
To have the Fame, I have to climb the Beam
To have the Fame, I wanted to climb the Beam

The Beam of Dedication, the Beam of Hard-work,
The beam of Difficulty and the Beam of Obstacles
When I want to have the Fame I have to climb the Beam
When I Climb the Beam, I will have my Fame.

And I Dream and Dream about my Aim
My Aim will always bring me Fame.

You too Dream about your aim
But your Aim should not become a Dream

-To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe
-Nothing happens unless first we dream.

P/S: hanya Allah SWT n my bucukkk saje yang tau apa impian saya..hihihi...tak perlulah nak citer pada org..sbb ni hanya impian, khayalan n imagination je..kalu da btol2 tercapai, baru bole kcoh ok..hihii..hope my dreams akan mjadi Kenyataan..Amin..WINK..~ :)

No comments: