Nothing special Bout me..daaaaaa

My photo
music addict.food lovers .coff-a-holic.daddy's little girl.book lovers.Food lovers ..Love photography

December 6, 2009

He's Mine ~


The Hardest Thing In Life Isn't Finding The One You Luv,
Its Making The One You Luv...Luv you Back.

“I LOVE YOU NOT FOR WHAT YOU ARE BUT WHAT I FEEL WHEN IM WITH YOU”

Every little girl dreams for her Prince Charming. I’m not a little girl anymore and I no longer dream for my Prince Charming, because why dream for something when I already have it. You are my Prince Charming.I know that I love you, because when I say “Oh, I’m Fine”, you look me in the eyes and say “tell me the truth”. huhuhuhu....

Utk Iskandar Zulkarnain :

you are the camera to my phone...the stars to my night sky...the chicken to my noodle..the key to my lock..the money to my purse...the makeup to my face....the sweat to my body..kihkihkih..the book to my bag...the salt to my food...the sauce to my Mcd chickens...the deodorant to my armpit...hahahahha...the song to my mp3....the shampoo to my hair...there's no way i could live without you...~ :)



No comments: